Scheduling a Tattoo With Me
My past appointment process has been such a success and I appreciate everyone’s willingness to participate in this process.
I take appointments in one month intervals. What this means is:
- At the 1st of each month, I will start booking appointments for that month only. For example: On the first of February, I will book for the month of February. I know this sounds redundant, but it’s the biggest source of confusion about my scheduling.
- I can’t make appointments further out than the same month. Even if you contact me within the last few days of whatever current month we are in, I will not be able to book you for the following month. Now if you just want to e-mail me to discuss tattoos, you are more than welcome and I do my best to respond to all emails.
- The most effective way to make an appointment with me is by e-mailing me.
You can contact me through my E-Mail:
You can stop by the shop if you’d like, however I work by appointment only, so I don’t have a specific set of hours of when I will be at the shop. I suggest emailing me as it’s the most convenient form of communication for me.
I enjoy tattooing many subject matters of varying shape and size. So don’t hesitate to ask any questions.
I understand that things happen and sometimes folks just can’t make it, but please also consider that this is my job/life and my sole source of income. Before you ever sit down for your tattoo, I spend a substantial amount of time researching reference material for your tattoo and sketching out ideas on my own time.
After we have set up and agreed upon our appointment, I will require a Non-Refundable Cash Deposit in order to hold your appointment. I have found that taking a deposit really helps to ensure that you are just as committed to your tattoo as I am. If I do not receive your deposit within a couple of days of your request your time will be forfeited. Your deposit will go towards the total cost of your tattoo, but in the cases where folks need to cancel their appointments, it will ensure that I’m still properly compensated for the time I have already spent on your design.
*If for any reason I cancel our appointment, I will refund your deposit in full.
I can ensure you that careful planning will result in the best possible work I can provide you with. However, poor planning may result in you not getting tattooed at all.
Friday and Saturday are usually the most convenient times for clients to get tattooed, so keep in mind that those 2 days will always be booked the fastest. You have an entire month to get tattooed so figure out several convenient times that you will have available.
When requesting an appointment, it is important to provide me with:
- Your Name.
- Phone Number.
- Email Address.
- Description of what you are considering getting tattooed.
- Several Specific Days/Times you have available to get worked on during that month.
- Where your tattoo is going to go on your body.
- Possible sizes of your tattoo in relation to where it’s placed.
- Any reference you find to help describe/convey what you’re wanting.
- Any other information/questions you can think of that I haven’t mentioned
- Please make sure to mention any allergies or issues that may affect the tattoo process beforehand.
- If you’d like to leave it up to me, keep an open mind to getting a HUGE-EXPENSIVE Japanese themed piece!!! ;P
For some new clients, I may require an in person consultation to get a tracing of the area we will be working on and I will be sure to let you know of this.